According to Tech Axen, privacy is very important to our website visitors who are interested in learning about technology.
A person’s personal information is extremely sensitive to Tech Axen, so we ensure that it is stored in a safe place so that it cannot be stolen. Let’s look at what type of information Tech Axen collects and receives from visitors and how we safeguard your personal information. Since we are responsible in this regard, you can completely trust us not to sell your information to third parties.
You can learn more about the Disclaimer here.
If you have questions, you can contact us directly at [email protected]
You can find more information on the About us Page
- Who we are
- What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- Service: The service is the https://techaxen.com website operated by TechAxen.
- Personal Data: This is any information about living individuals that can be used to identify them (or to identify them with other information in our possession or that is likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: It’s data that is automatically collected or generated by the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file that is stored on a device (computer or mobile phone).
Types Of Data Collected
You should be aware that all advertising programs, such as AdSense, track visitors by using cookies and your browsing activity.
We collect the same information stored in log files as all other websites, but you shouldn’t worry since we won’t use your information for our own purposes. As well, these log files contain information about your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your browser (maybe Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.), your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the time you visited our site, and the page you visited to learn something.
Use of Data
TechAxen uses the collected data for various purposes such as:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- Our Service includes interactive features that you can participate in when you want to
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where different laws may apply to data protection than in your jurisdiction.
Cookies and Web Bacon’s
We may use a third-party advertisement program on techaxen.com to support our website and publish more informative articles. Some advertisers on this website may use technology such as cookies and web bacon to advertise on our website but your privacy will not be compromised.
In order to maximize your experience, these advertisers use your collected and received data to show you appropriate advertisements. This information may contain your IP address, ISP information, time, and your personal preferences.
It is possible to disable cookies on our website, however, we can’t enhance your experience if you do.
Your web browser may store a number of cookie files when you access the Service.
- To enable certain functions of the Service We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we also rely on different types of cookies to run the Service, Essential cookies. Authenticating users and preventing fraudulent use of user accounts may require the use of essential cookies.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the benefits we offer. Your preferences may not be saved, and some of our pages may not display correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
For the purposes of collecting and tracking data, and for improving and analysing our Service, beacons, tags, and scripts are also used.
If you prefer, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed by Tech Axen in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TechAxen
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Ads / Google AdSense
We may use a third-party service to display Advertisement
In order to give feedback to any article, it’s recommended to log into your Gmail account. Spammers and hackers are prevented by this policy. To avoid the removal of your comments, please only provide your opinion on our article and do not promote any type of link or illegal comments.
Tech Axen reserve the right to remove any comment that isn’t appropriate for publishing, so please only give your opinion. Comments containing abusive language, hate speech, or any other foul language will be removed immediately. Spamming in any form will not be accepted on our website.
Email Address Policy
You will also need to provide us with your email address when you comment on our site or wish to contact us. In addition to answering your comment, we will never use your e-mail address for publicity.
We also ensure to inform you that your email address will never be sold to any third parties, as the privacy of any user is very important to us.
Also, we recommend that you join our newsletter program so that you don’t miss any informative articles on this website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
We encourage you to contact us if you are a parent or guardian who is aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding our service, such as saving your personal information, or any privacy concerns, at [email protected] and we will respond to you as soon as possible and solve your query.
The media and subject matter posted on Tech Axen website do not contain any copyrighted content. To enhance users’ knowledge, we strive to make our content unique.
Please contact us if you believe that we violate any rules and use copyrighted content.
We don’t teach users about hacking, cracking, or any other illegal activities, but instead provide informational content like how-to, best choices, etc.